INFORMATION NOTICE on the collection and processing of personal data performed by
E&H Flowtech Trade SRL
E&H Flowtech Trade SRL, with registered office in 6 Aleea Terasei Street, 4th district, Bucharest, phone: +40744854151, webpage: www.flowtech.ro , email: email@example.com , hereby informs all interested parties regarding the personal data processing and personal data collection, as well as the rights of natural persons in conformity with:
- • the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (thenceforth referred to as GDPR) on the protection of natural persons, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and
- • the effective Romanian legislation with respect to data protection and data security (Law no. 190/2018, Law no. 102/2005, republished, Law no. 506/2004).
Purposes of the personal data collection and data processing
Consistent to the principle that the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right and that everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him or her, E&H Flowtech Trade commits itself to use the personal data provided to it in a lawful and transparent manner, in a safe way and only for the specified purposes.
All of the search actions which direct the natural persons to the www.flowtech.ro webpage are anonymous, un-related to the natural person performing the search and will not be stored on any storage media property of E&H Flowtech Trade.
E&H Flowtech Trade collects personal data in accordance with the GDPR rules as a data controller whenever a natural person initiates a contact with our company by entering the full name (first name, last name) and business / personal email address in the contact form, asking either for:
- • a business relation with us,
- • a quote for our services, or
- • applies for a job.
Optionally and only if the natural persons agrees, we collect the business / personal phone number.
However, if the natural person will, later on, sign a service contract with the company or will get employed by the company, then the natural person will be asked to supply the following categories of data:
- • contact details – personal phone number, email address, residence address etc.,
- • name and address of the employer etc.,
- • function in the company,
- • signature,
- • series and number of the ID card and
- • the personal identification number.
E&H Flowtech Trade processes personal data in accordance with the GDPR rules as a data processor in a lawful and transparent manner, in a safe way and only for the specified purposes. The analysis of data provided by our clients (third parties) under the GDPR rules will be performed only after we have the guarantee that the collection of the specific data was done lawfully, safely, with the legitimate interest that serves the specified purposes, in a clear and transparent manner. As such, our clients have the obligation to provide the natural persons with the necessary information regarding the use of the personal data transmitted to us and to get their consent regarding the use and downstream disclosure.
Retention period of personal data
The personal data is stored by the company only for the timeframe necessary to perform required activities: respond to emails or other correspondence, carry out the activities outlined in the business contract / agreement, post-delivery correspondence, custom support, handling complaints, legal representation in court, form registration of data protection officers etc.; after the business relationship ends, the respective data will be archived according to the current legislation.
We reserve the right to request other data mandatory for the accomplishment of our tasks within the company, strictly in accordance with the legal provisions.
The company will erase all data (if any) in its custody after the data mining analysis report is delivered to the beneficiary as to the business contract / agreement and the delivery and receiving document is received or if otherwise explicitly outlined in the contract. The specific purposes for which a client provides data in order to be analyzed:
- • increase of sales, revenue,
- • lower costs on delivery, warehousing, service etc.,
- • improve customer service,
- • enhance customer experience,
- • plan effective advertisement,
- • offer impact discounts / offers in a timely manner, to attract customers,
- • better predict customer needs,
- • identify what the customers like and dislike,
- • determine ordering patterns of the customers,
- • improve operations,
- • decrease wait times,
- • optimize information on the menus,
- • adjust the size of the orders,
- • etc..