Bachelor or Master degree / PhD in Mathematics (Statistics), Computer science or Business,
3-5 years of relevant professional experience, especially in:
• identifying the most appropriate data analysis techniques necessary for customer requirements;
• data sourcing, data capture and data preparation (standardizing data formats, enriching source data, and/or removing outliers);
• designing, building, testing and validating analytics models using statistical and other quantitative techniques;
• the use of databases, statistical packages for data manipulation and development of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive models (statistical software: R or Python, statistical software: SQL, data visualization packages: SAS, SPSS, Tableau);
• complex descriptive analytics, such as market basket analysis (using clustering, association rules);
• data modeling and data management, integration and manipulation of large datasets;
• working in a cloud environment.
• rephrase business questions into statements with mathematical solutions;
• verify and restore the integrity, validity, entirety, accuracy and consistency of data source;
• choose / design and apply appropriate modeling techniques (statistical or machine learning techniques) to obtain value-added insights;
• identify meaningful results and present them using visualizations tools;
• translate analysis results into business recommendations which support business understanding and decision making.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org